1. The phone rings; whom do you want it to be?
Friends or family.
The great thing about caller ID is that I can make sure that's who it is. :D
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
3. If you had to kiss the last person you kissed, would you?
In a heartbeat. :)
4. Do you take compliments well?
Most Trainors take criticism badly and praise even worse.
I'm no exception.
5. Do you play Sudoku?
6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive?
If I had my knife, yeah.
7. Do you like nipple rings?
No. Frankly, they creep me out.
8. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
Went to Summer Encampment one year with the Civil Air Patrol and a couple of week-long CAP classes/workshops in other summers. I guess that counts.
9. If a sexy person were pursuing you, but you knew he/she were married what would you do?
Tell them to get lost. I'm keeping what few scruples I have left, thanks.
10. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you?
Sure. Been there, done that
11. Do you like to pursue or be pursued?
Mitch wrote: “You haven’t hunted ’til you’ve hunted human” - J. Ventura.
12. Use three words to describe yourself at the moment:
Sick, tired, hungry.
13. Do any songs make you cry?
You don't have the need to know.
14. Are you continuing your education?
15. Do you know how to shoot a gun?
Yes. I can do basic maintenance on some of them, too.
16. If your house were on fire, what would be the first thing you grabbed?
17. Who was the last person you shared a bed with?
18. Whom do you text the most?
I don't do text messaging.
19. Favorite children’s books?
The Velveteen Rabbit and Rocket Ship Galileo.
20. What color are your eyes?
Hazel, which means they change. Or so I'm told.
21. How tall are you?
22. If you could do it over again, start from scratch, would you?
Mitch: Knowing what I know now? I might. Otherwise, nope.
23. Any secret admirers?
Apparently some of my high school classmates remember me with more warmth than I probably deserved. Who knew?
24. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth?
25. Where is the farthest place you have traveled?
East Berlin. Accidentally. While drunk.
26. Do you like mustard?
Yes, preferably Gulden's brown mustard.
27. Do you prefer to sleep or eat?
Talk about a hard question...sleep, I guess. I don't ever seem to get enough any more.
28. Do you look like your mom or dad?
29. How long does it take you in the shower?
About 10-15 minutes.
30. Can you do splits?
Never been able to, no.
31. What movies do you want to see right now?
I don't have any strong urges to see any movies...I guess I wouldn't mind seeing Kill Bill Volume 1 again, to see if it was really as good as I remember.
32. What did you do for New Year’s Eve?
Like Mitch, I went to bed early.
33. Was your mom a cheerleader?
34. What’s the last letter of your middle name?
35. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
Weeknights, I usually get between six and eight hours; weekends, between six and twelve depending on what else is going on in my life.
36. Do you like Care Bears?
I'm not as down on them as most Goons.
37. What do you buy at the movies?
Popcorn and Diet Coke. Jordan almonds if they have them.
38. Do you know how to play poker?
Yes, but I don't play for money.
39. Do you wear your seat belt?
40. What do you wear to sleep?
My nose hose.
41. Anything big ever happen in your town?
Most of what goes on in Alexandria gets drowned out by all the noise from across the river, but the Scotch Walk on the first weekend of December is pretty big.
42. Is your hair straight or curly?
43. Is your tongue pierced?
44. Do you like liver and onions?
45. Have you ever been in love?
Yeah. A couple of times.
46. Do you like funny or serious people better?
Serious people. Funny people seem to have a hard time chilling out and being serious, but the serious people can usually make a funny now and again.
47. Ever been to L.A.?
Stopped there overnight en route to San Angelo, so I guess the honest answer would be "not really".
48. Do you steal or pay for your music downloads?
I don't do music downloads.
49. Do you hate chocolate?
It's not that kind of relationship.
50. What do you and your parents fight about the most?
We never did fight about anything once I became an adult, and before that I was too smart to fight my parents.
51. Are you a gullible person?
No, too cynical for that.
52. If you could have any job, what would it be?
53. Are you easy to get along with?
Lot of folks seem to think so.
54. What is your favorite time of day?
Don't really have one.
55. Are you a generally happy person?
No. Not a man of constant sorrow, either; I fall pretty much in the middle.