1. What is in the back seat of your car right now?
A bottle of Windex, a big bag of trash, bungee cords...yeah, I really need to clean it out.
2. When was the last time you threw up?
Last fall when I had the sinus infection.
3. What's your favorite curse word?
I don't really have a favorite. They're like knives, you use the best one on hand for the job.
4. Name 3 people who made you smile today.
onsenmark, eclectic_scoop, Adrian Belew
5. What were you doing at 8 AM this morning?
6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Sorting through the massive pile of crap in my hangar at JLO.
7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now?
Eating dinner with P.
8. Have you ever been to a strip club?
Yeah. They're overrated.
9. What is the last thing you said aloud?
"See you about sixish, then."
10. What is the best ice cream flavor?
Baseball Nut, which is surprising because I don't usually like raspberry.
11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
12. What are you wearing right now?
Sweatpants and a 2004 Convergence volunteer shirt.
13. What was the last thing you ate?
14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
No, though I was tempted by the Katsucon shirts yesterday.
15. When was the last time you ran?
Last year. At my weight running is something best avoided.
16. What's the last sporting event you watched?
Probably a Twins game; it's been a while.
17. Who is the last person you emailed?
18. Ever go camping?
Yeah. I didn't enjoy it a whole lot.
19. Do you have a tan?
Not at the moment. It'll be back in a couple months.
20. Do you drink your soda from a straw?
Unless it's in a can or bottle, yes.
21. What did your last IM say?
Don't remember. I don't actually IM all that often.
22. Are you someone's best friend?
23. What are you doing tomorrow?
24. Where is your mom right now?
25. Look to your left, what do you see?
Out the kitchen window, there's grass, some kind of evergreen tree, and the apartment block across Taney Avenue.
26. What color is your watch?
Silver and white.
27. What do you think of when you think of Australia?
Tim Blair, drunkenness, , tough soldiers, and .
28. Would you consider plastic surgery?
29. What is your birthstone?
Opal or tourmaline.
30. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive-thru?
Usually I hit the drive-through because it's just me.
31. How many kids do you want?
I wouldn't mind another two or three, but I'm really getting a bit old to be a dad.
32. Do you have a dog?
Yes. He's in a box on top of my bookcase. Welcome home, Bubba.
33. Last person you talked to on the phone?
34. Have you met anyone famous?
Voice actors, SF authors (most memorably Larry Niven, Jerry Pournelle, Harlan Ellison, and Steven Barnes), Matt Greenfield, various Republican politicians, and Earl Root.
35. Any plans today?
Taking a couple of boxes, a book and a lock out to Ashburn.
36. How many states have you lived in?
Maine, Vermont, New York, New Mexico, Alaska, Massachusetts, Florida, Maryland, California, Texas, Minnesota, and now Virginia. So 12 it is.
37. Ever go to college?
More than I should have.
38. Where are you right now?
In the kitchen at the counter.
39. Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
I guess I don't really have one. For once.
40. Last song listened to?
Add N to (X), "Orgy of Bubastus". Thank you, pandora.com.
41. Are you allergic to anything?
A number of drugs, unfortunately now including penicillin.
42. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
Black New Balance sneakers. I need a new pair, come to think of it.
43. Are you jealous of anyone?
44. Is anyone jealous of you?
I hope not, because if so, they suck at life.
45. What time is it?
46. Do any of your friends have children?
47. Do you eat healthy?
AHAHAHAHAHA no. "Eat what you want and die like a man."
48. What do you usually do during the day?
49. Do you hate anyone right now?
Nah. Life's too short.
50. Do you use the word "hello" daily?
More like "Hi" or "Howdy."
51. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
52. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
53. How did you get one of your scars?
Did a faceplant into Grandpa's dashboard when I was two, which is why one of my eyebrows is thicker and bushier than the other.