1. Is your second toe longer than your first?
Yes, but not by much.
2. Do you have a favorite type of pen?
I'm pretty fond of my Parker Stainless Steel Jotter.
3. Look at your planner for March 14, what are you doing?
My schedule was empty that day; apparently much of the day was taken up with blogging and celebrating the
arrival of a Kensington Orbit in my cube at the Evil Banking Neighbor.
4. What color are your toenails usually?
Pink, white, yellow - you know, toenail-colored.
5. What was the last thing you highlighted?
An entry on the deposit report at work.
6. What color are your bedroom curtains?
Don't have any, but then I'm on the south side of the second floor and don't really need them.
7. What color are the seats in your car?
8. Have you ever had a black and white cat?
9. What is the last thing you put a stamp on?
My apazine copies.
10. Do you know anyone who lives in Wyoming?
11. Why did you withdraw cash from the ATM the last time?
Paranoia. I didn't trust the EBN not to remove all the cash while I wasn't looking, and I was right.
12. Whose is the last baby that you held?
Haven't done that in ages. I honestly don't remember.
13. Unlucky #?
Don't have one.
14. Do you like Cinnamon toothpaste?
Never tried it. I'd probably like it.
15. What kind of car were you driving 2 years ago?
The same Kia Sportage I'm driving now.
16. Pick one: Miami Hurricanes or Florida Gators?
17. Last time you went to Six Flags?
18. Do you have any wallpaper in your house?
It's not really my house, but yeah, there's wallpaper in the ancestral digs.
19. Closest thing to you that is yellow?
My post-it notes.
20. Last person to give you a business card?
My friend Laura at the Evil Banking neighbor. I really ought to drop her a line.
21. Who is the last person you wrote a check to?
The Post Office, for my mailbox out here.
22. Closest framed picture to you?
I cant' see one from where I am. I think my boss has some in her office.
23. Last time you had someone cook for you?
Carlos did some grilling for Mom & I on Saturday. Does that count?
24. Have you ever applied for welfare?
At one time or another I've collected food stamps and WIC, and been on the MinnCare program. I'm not proud of it.
25. How many emails do you have?
Hundreds. I really need to weed out my laptop's inbox again
26. Last time you received flowers?
I don't think anyone's ever given me flowers.
27. Do you think the sanctity of marriage is meant for only a man & woman?
I'm a conservative Catholic. What do you think?
28. Do you play air guitar?
29. Has anyone ever proposed to you?
30. Do you take anything in your coffee?
2-3 half & half and whatever sweeteners are available.
31. Do you have any Willow Tree figurines?
32. What is/was your high school’s rival mascot?
I never went to any games, so how would I know?
33. Last person you spoke to from high school?
My old buddy Brian.
34. Last time you used hand sanitizer?
I don't. Soap works just as well.
35. Would you like to learn to play the drums?
No. It brings back some unpleasant memories.
36. What color are the blinds in your living room?
I don't think my mother has blinds in her living room.
38. Last thing you read in the newspaper?
The baseball page of the Washington Times a few weeks ago.
39. What was the last pageant you attended?
I don't think I've ever been to a pageant.
40. What is the last place you bought pizza from?
Domino's in Dayton, Ohio.
41. Have you ever worn a crown?
42. What is the last thing you stapled?
Something here at work.
43. Did you ever drink clear Pepsi?
No. It has sugar in it.
44. Are you ticklish?
45. Last time you saw fireworks?
It's been a while...I'm thinking it was last year on July 4th.
46. Last time you had a Krispy Kreme doughnut?
Not since the KK store closed at the Sprawl. I've always thought they were overrated.
47. Who is the last person that left you a message & you actually returned it?
48. Last time you parked under a carport?
49. Do you have a black dog?
50. Have you had your mid life crisis yet?
I lived through someone else's, does that count?
51. Are you an aunt or uncle?
Yes. I have three nieces - legally just two, but the law is an ass.
52. Who has the prettiest eyes that you know of?
It used to be my wife, but that was a long time ago.
53. What kind of soap or body wash do you use?
Softsoap antibacterial or the Wal-Mart equivalent.
54. Do you remember Ugly Kid Joe?
Yeah. They were okay. Never bought the CD's, though.
55. Do you have a little black dress?
To quote Mitch: "Where 'dress' equals 'handgun?' Sure."
Mitch also has an amusing post on the success of Dunn Brothers, a Twin Cities coffee shop chain that is apparently outselling Caribou and Starbucks. Doesn't surprise me; aside from the superior coffee, Dunn Brothers also offers free wi-fi connectivity, and this attracts a lot more traffic than the Starbucks T-Mobile pay access or the Caribou network, which is just unspeakably clumsy.