2. I figure "why not" and fit out a blackbird for cheap
3. fly blackbird to 77s and get into reinforcement convoy
4. convoy gets to the objective AND I DON'T DIE
5. we all warp to the tower at 7-1 AND I DON'T DIE THEN EITHER
6. we then warp to the gate and kill the enemy right left and center despite horrible lag
SOMEHOW I SURVIVE THIS TOO
7. back to the tower, where I repair armor on a bunch of people, a nice safe rear-area job
8. then I get bored with this and go back to the gate. This time my EW cruiser gets popped,
BUT SOMEHOW MY POD WARPED OUT AND I DIDN'T DIE.
9. so then I get into a rifter, which is a really speedy little frigate, and zoom around blowing up abandoned enemy drones, popping empty wrecks, and looting full ones. Rifters don't have a lot of cargo space, so I fill up pretty quick and have to drop it off.
10. The enemy keeps dribbling into the system, getting tackled by other people, and blown up by friendly sniping battleships. I always get there too late, and after about 3 iterations of this realize "ZOMG it's 4 in the morning!" So I log off at the tower. This is the first fleet op in months that I've gone on and not died. Booya.