Ganked from deathquaker:
1. Do you still talk to the person you lost your virginity to?
No. I haven't seen or heard from her in decades.
2. Is it harder to be rejected or to reject someone else?
It hurts a lot more to be rejected, that's for sure. On the other hand, there's a lot of vindictive satisfaction in rejecting somebody. So I'll go with the former.
3. What kind of music did you listen to in elementary school?
Whatever my parents were listening to at the time, which was mostly easy listening, Broadway musicals, Dixieland jazz and swing music.
4. What is the best thing about your current job?
All the slack time I get in the course of my normal work day, tbqh.
5. Do you wish cell phone etiquette were a required class?
I wish etiquette and and politeness were required, period.
6 What's the last thing you drank?
7. Have you been on a date in the park?
8. Where are you going on your next vacation?
Vacation. Hm. Coming back here for Anime Detour, most likely.
9. Have you ever thrown up from working out?
Working out? Me? WTF?
10. Are most of the friends in your life new or old?
Depends on your definition of friend, I guess. Seriously, I'd have to say that most of my friends are old friends, and out in the Washington DC area.
11. Have you ever gotten so wasted you didn’t know what was going on?
I've gotten severely ripped on occasion and done things I regretted later, but I've always known what was going on.
12. Do you like pulp orange juice?
13. Are you touchy-feely?
No. I don't practice huggee, either.
14. Did you cry at your high school graduation?
15. Do you prefer the tanning bed or the sun?
I don't go out of my way to tan, so I don't have a preference.
16. What are two of your favorite places to eat?
To quote deathquaker, "Only two?"
Since I have to narrow it down that far, I'll go with Peter's Grill here in Minneapolis and Waffle House at any number of places throughout Ohio and the South.
17. What could you tolerate more, someone who snores or a sleep walker?
I snore myself and sleep like the dead, so I'd pick the snorer.
18. Do you consider yourself bi-polar?
No, and neither does my doctor.
19. What's something your friends make fun of you for?
I am an unstoppable fountain of bad ideas, many of which deserve to be (and have been) mocked.
20. What's your worst personality flaw?
It'd be a photo finish between sloth and laziness.
21. Have you ever gone to therapy?
Yeah, and it didn't help much. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF, would not repeat again.
22. Would you ever parachute off of a plane?
Assuming it still had perfectly goood engines and was otherwise airworthy, why would I want to? Do I look like an iggerant paratrooper to you?
23. Have you ever ridden an elephant?
24. Are you Irish in any way?
At least three-eighths.
25. Have you ever ridden in a U-Haul?
Sadly, yes. Even more sadly, had to drive quite a few of them. :(
26. Do you like to play Scrabble?
27. Have you ever been to a nude beach?
Fortunately for humanity, no.
28. Have you ever drank Jack Daniels?
No, never acquired a taste for it.
29. Have you ever had sex on the beach?
Neither the act nor the booze, but I'm still young.
30. What are you saving your money up for right now?
Retirement, as if I'll live that long.
31. What was the last gift card you received?
Barnes and Noble.
32. Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
Yes. Fortunately, I was a lot younger and in relatively good shape.
Even more fortunately, it was dark.
33. Does the number of people a person's slept with affect your opinion of them?
"Don't ask, don't tell." People who natter on obnoxiously about the Chart, however, need to be shot.
34. Have you ever gone to a party where you were the only sober person?
Not that I know of.
35. What do you do when you spot a bug in your house?
Kill it. Duh.