Getting to know your friends! What you are supposed to do is copy (not forward) this entire e-mail and paste it onto a new e-mail that you'll send. Change all the answers so they apply to you, and then send this to a whole bunch of people - including the person who sent it to you. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little things about your friends.
1. What time did you get up this morning? 10:30 AM
2. Diamonds or pearls? Neither. Hematite.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Serenity.
4. What is your favorite TV show? Don't watch TV.
5. What did you have for breakfast? Coffee, English muffin, drugs
6. What is your middle name? Thomas
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Either Szechuan Chinese or southern BBQ
8. What foods do you dislike? Liver, tofu
9. Your favorite Potato chip? Dakota Style Jalapeno Chips
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? The Best of Poison: 20 Years of Rock
11. What kind of car do you drive? Kia Sportage
12. What characteristics do you despise? Rudeness and being unable to back down gracefully
13. Something you can't live without? My glasses and my prescriptions
14. Favorite item of clothing? Black jeans
15. If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go? Washington, DC. East or west, home is best.
16. What color is your bathroom. Various shades of off-white.
17. Favorite brand of clothing? Levi's.
18. Where would you retire? Anywhere but Minnesota, baby.
19. Favorite time of day? Quitting time.
20. Where were you born? Brunswick, Maine.
21. Favorite sport to watch? Baseball
22. Who do you least expect to send this back? I don't expect most peoiple to respond to this. That's memes for you.
23. Person you expect to send it back first? I have no expectations.
24. What laundry soap do you use? All Free, the super-concentrated variety.
25. Coke or Pepsi? Diet Coke. Diet Pepsi eats my stomach.
26. Are you a morning person or night owl? Used to be more of a morning person, now I'm not really one or the other.
27. What size shoe do you wear? 13EEEEEE. Sasquatch has nothing on me.
28. Do you have pets? Not any more.
29. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with your friends? No, thank God.
30. What (who) did you want to be when you were little? Secretary of Defense.
31. Favorite Candy? Jordan almonds.
32. What is your best childhood memory? Hanging out in the library at Bolling AFB.
34. What color underwear are you wearing? White.
35. Nickname? The Wombat.
36. Piercings? Not bloody likely.
37. Eye color: hazel
38. Ever been to Africa? No, and no plans to. Ever.
39. Ever been toilet papering? Nope.
40. Love someone so much it made you cry? Yes. I got better. >_<
41. Been in a car accident? Yes, several.
42. Croutons or bacon bits? Bacon bits.
43. Favorite day of the week? Saturday. I like my down time, yes I do.
44. Favorite restaurant? Waffle House. I'm a man of very simple tastes.
45. Favorite flower? American Beauty roses.
46. Favorite ice cream? Several favorite flavors, can't choose.
47. Disney or Warner Brothers? WB. Actually, Shogakukan, Production IG or Futaba Sha, depending on my mood.
48. Favorite fast food restaurant? Hardee's. Eat what you want and die like a man. ^_^
49. What color is your bedroom carpet? Beige.
50. How many times did you fail your driver's test? I didn't.
51. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail? The Traveller Mailing List.
52. Which store would you max out your Credit Card? I could easily blow a paycheck at rightstuf.com.
53. What do you do most often when you are bored? Read, surf, watch anime.
54. Bedtime: 10-12 PM, most nights.
55. Who are you most curious about their responses to this questionnaire? Someone who isn't on LJ, but it's just idle curiosity.
56. Last person you went to dinner with: Melody, Kale, Lauren, Caroline and the guys in their gaming group.
57. Ford or Chevy? If I had to choose, Ford. Really rather have a Kia, though.
58. What are you listening to right now? Radio Hidebound. It's background music.
59. What is your favorite color? Black. It's the festive color of our tribe.
60. Lake, Ocean or River? River.
61. How many tattoos do you have? None.
62. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? Egg. Who the hell eats chicken for breakfast?
63. How many people are you sending this email to? One
64. Favorite Cocktail? Real men don't drink cocktails. Gimme a Johnny Walker Black and a Guinness chaser - oh wait, I had to give that up. Damn.
65. Red or White Wine? Red.
66. Where would you go for a women's/men's weekend get-a-way? Nowhere. I like women.
67. What would you do if you had to select another career? I'm doing that - going into teaching.
In other news, the collation went well. I managed to get my copying done, pick up a quick lunch at Wendy's, and make it to the library in time to sign out the room and get a table set up before jolest and Jeanne got there, and we sat around for a while finishing our lunches and chatting before getting down to business and setting things up. Most of the new people showed up, including luned, who it was good to finally meet in person. Kind of neat to see the old APA picking up members again, and here's hoping they all stick around a while.
Not sure what I'm going to do tonight - sort of tempted to wander up to thaadd's place, hang out and chat, not so much interested in doing the BBQ thing. On the other hand I'm feeling a strong urge to stay home, hack on the background for BRS, and maybe do some actual writing. We'll see what happens and write it up tomorrow. ^_^