From thaadd's LJ:
001. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
002. I will respond by asking you five questions of a very intimate and creepily personal nature. Or not so creepy/personal.
003. You will update your LJ with the answers to the questions.
004. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the post.
005. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
1) Any band currently around/alive/intact. They'll play at your requested venue, with you as a front row guest. What band would you choose?
Blondie, becauise they still have the chops and because Debbie Harry will always be t3h s3x.
2) Aliens drop by your house, provablely, undoubtedly polite, sophisticated, and not too threatening. Would you leave at their request to live on a space station, if you never got to come visit earth again?
I'd have to politely refuse. Too much family and too many friends for me to leave it all behind. Besides, you just know they want to get me off by myself so they can carve me up and serve me on a bed of Altairan pseudorice with an apple in my mouth, the anthropophagous bastards.
3) A spin on Dana's question. If you could resurect someone from history, fully (not talking zombie here), so that they could live in our modern era, who would it be?
Alexander Hamilton. He lived too fast, died too young, and could answer a lot of questions people have about what the Founders meant.
4) If you could shapechange, what would you like to choose as your morph?
A wombat, but that was pretty much a gimme. ^^
5) Choose one and explain - a mountain villa, a cozy bunker, a well equipped ocean going houseboat, or your own home?
The mountain villa, because I could sell it and use the money to buy a suite at the Sheraton Park Wardman Towers in DC, preferably the one Douglas MacArthur used to live in. Then I'd know for sure sure it would be big enough to hold my library.