1. Here comes Johnny singin' oldies, goldies/Be-bop a lua, tell me what I say/Here come Johnny singin' "I got a woman/Down in the tunnels tryin' to make it pay"
2. Twenty five tons of hardened steel/rolls on no ordinary wheel/Inside the armored car/ride two big armed guards
3. I won't dance, don't ask me/ I won't dance, don't ask me/ I won't dance, Madame, with you/ My heart won't let my feet do things they should do
4. This week dragged past me so slowly/ The days fell on their knees/ Maybe I'll take something to help me/ Hope someone takes after me
5. Getting ready to rock/ Getting ready to roll/ I'm gonna turn up the heat/ I'm gonna fire up the coal
6. Baby's awake now/ baby can do things/ Ready to shake her chassis/ Baby has got new swing
7. Backword words, he got em/ Shut up, I'm talking/ This time, you'll listen/ But when I look at you you're forgiven
8. What's all that commotion going on?/ The boy in the back on his second attack wants his baby back./ Wants his baby back./ What's all that commotion that you hear?
9. I count the number a cardinal compound of one/ 999 is the number thought up/ Simple arithmetic, counting to 10/ You count from number one and reach zero again
10. Haven't seen you in quite a while/ I was down the hold just passing time/ Last time we met was a low-lit room/ We were as close together as a bride and groom
11. From the pain come the dream/ From the dream come the vision /From the vision come the people/ From the people come the power
12. Walking down Main Street/ Getting to know the concrete/ Looking for a purpose/ From the neon sign
13. With her killer graces and her secret places that no boy can fill/ With her hands on her hips/ Oh and that smile on her lips/ Because she knows that it kills me
14. All is quiet on New Year's Day/ A world in white gets underway/ I want to be with you/
Be with you night and day
15. Adjectives on the typewriter/ He moves his words like a prizefighter/ The frenzied pace of the mind inside the cell/ The man on the street might just as well be
16. My Rio, Rio by the Sea-o/ Flying down to Rio where there's rhythm and rhyme/ Hey feller, twirl that old propeller/ Got to get to Rio and we've got to make time
17. If the days seem dark and sour/ Distance surrounds you/ Keep your head above the clouds/ Try to push up through
18. In the day we sweat it out in the streets of a runaway American dream/ At night we ride through mansions of glory in suicide machines/ Sprung from cages out on highway 9
Chrome wheeled, fuel injected and steppin' out over the line
19. Don't know why/ There's no sun up in the sky/ Stormy weather/ Since my man and I ain't together
20. I went down to that river/ My love was there with child/ I went down to that river/ My love was there with child
21. When they turn the pages of history/ When these days have passed long ago/ Will they read of us with sadness/ For the seeds that we let grow?
22. Woven in the surface a premonition of a land erupting/ a sparkling occasion of a city crashdown! overhead/ Revolv'n in a whirlpool a drag-o-rama walk'n on the/ sidewalk so let me see ya howl'n through the keyhole
23. Living after midnight/ Rockin' to the dawn/ Lovin' 'til the morning/ Then I'm gone, I'm gone
24. Stars live in the evening/ But the very young need the sun (uh-huh) /Pretty baby, you look so heavenly/ A neo nebula from under the sun
25. If I could just keep my stupid mind together/ Send my thoughts across the land for you to see/ The sun drags locomotives to the ocean/ No one knows this like I do.
I hit three instrumentals and four songs from the earlier post, partially because tatsmaru insisted she could get the songs from the musicals and didn't want me to take it down a notch by just pickin' from the rock n' roll - which has a lot of country in it anyway. So have at it and have fun!