2. Date of birth: October 9, 1959. Yeah, I'm fscking ancient. Deal.
3. Where you live: Minnesota. Shit. I'm still only in Minnesota... (Shut up, Captain Willard!)
4. What makes you happy: Can I get back to you on that?
5. Currently listening/the last thing you listened to: David Bowie - Beauty And The Beast
6. Do you read my journal?: Oh yeah.
7. If yes, what makes it especially good or bad?: We have the same low tastes in entertainment, e.g. pro wrestling and Revolutionary Girl Utena.
8. An interesting fact about you: I finished the 1988 Nijmegen March, but one of the superjocks from my unit didn't.
9. Are you in love/do you have a crush at the moment?: Love. Don't talk to me about love. The waitress at the Outback last night was thermonuclear hot, though...
10. Favourite place to spend time: In bed, preferably with a good-looking woman or my laptop, otherwise asleep.
11. Favourite lyric: "Well I didn't mean to say it, but I meant what I said."
12. The best time of the year: July 4th weekend.
1. A film: Serenity.
2. A book: Born Fighting by James Webb. We're all Scots-Irish, man.
3. A band, a song, or album: James McMurtry.
1. One thing you like about me: General coolness.
2. Two things you like about yourself: I'm a likable guy, and I'm damn good with the IJ-70 Makarov.
3. Look at my friends-list and tell what you like about one of our mutual friends: We don't have any that I recognize. Well, Eld, but he never posts any more.
4. Put this in your journal so that I can tell you what I like about you. *done*