1. Ever been given a ring? Yes.
2. Longest relationship? Aside from family - I've known edminster's father since we were in junior high school together, which would be 33 years.
3. Last gift you received: A Pope Benedict XVI coffee mug, to match my Cardinal Ratzinger Fan Club mug
4. How many times have you dropped your cell? Way too many times.
5. Last sport you played? Softball.
6. Things you spend a lot of money on? Books. Software. Women. Not necessarily in that order.
7. Three things you ate last? Nachos BellGrande, an oatmeal cookie, and a lemon poppyseed muffin.
8. First thing you notice about the opposite sex? Height, face
9. One favorite song: Secret World, Peter Gabriel
10. Where do you live? Bloomington, MN, right off the 82nd Street Exit from I-35W.
11. High school you attended: Oxon Hill Senior High School, Oxon Hill MD
12. Cell phone service provider: Cingular, God rot them.
13. Favorite mall store: Toss-up between Best Buy and B&N.
14. Longest Job held: Depending on how you look at these things, either the position I'm in now with the Evil Banking Neighbor (6 years and counting) or the 15 years I spent in the Army & Army Reserve as a Russian linguist/EW tech. The other year of military service was spent in the Maryland Guard as a supply sergeant and rifleman.
15. Do you own a pair of dice? Many, many pairs.
16. Do you prank call people? No.
17. Last wedding attended: Kale & Lauren's earlier this year.
18. First friend you'd call if you won the lottery: I'd have to think about that one. I'd be more likely to call family.
19. Last time you attended church: Ash Wednesday.
20. Favorite fast food restaurant: Checkers. Locally, I'd have to say Hardee's.
21. Biggest lie you have heard: "I still love you."
22. Where do you work: The Evil Banking Neighbor, a large financial services corporation that dominates the local market.
23. Where's your favorite place to eat with friends: Chinese buffets.
24. Can you cook? I'm okay at it, though I bake better than I cook.
25. What car do you drive? A 2001 Kia Sportage. It doth rock greatly.
26. Best kisser? Gentlemen don't tell.
27. Last time you cried? That's kinda personal, even for something like this.
28. Most hated food: Pimientos. They make me hurl. Tofu is a very, very close second.
29. Thing you like most about yourself: When I lead, people follow out of respect and friendship.
30. Thing you hate most about yourself: Lack of follow-through. I've started way too many things that I've never finished.
31. Person you want to do in a bad way? Heh. She doesn't read this LJ, but no point in embarrassing her anyway.
32. Longest work shift worked? I was up for over 24 hours during a field exercise in Germany. After that i stopped keeping track.
33. Favorite Movie? Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade
34. Can you sing? A lot of people think so.
35. Last concert attended: James McMurtry at the Fine Line, about three years ago.
36. Last kiss? Way too long ago.
37. Last movie rented: Fight Club
38. Favorite Alcoholic drink: Johnny Walker Black with a Guinness chaser.
39. Thing you never leave home without: Pen
40. Immediate vacation spot: Punta Cana, in the Dominican. I have some memories I want to overwrite.