1) What is your favorite city to visit and why?
Strangely enough, Minneapolis, mainly because I have a lot of friends living in and around the Twin Towns of Terror.
2) If you could date any superhero, which would it be?
Talk about flirting with disaster! I don't think I'd care for a night out with any of the superheroines that come to mind, but
I'd sure like to spend some quality time with Pepper Potts.
3) What's your Jellicle Cat name?
I have no clue what this even is.
4) You are in a Shakespearean play with the cast of the last TV show you watched. What is the play and who are the players?
- King Henry: Bryce Harper
- Chorus: Johnny Holliday and Ray Knight
- Gloucester: Stephen Strasburg
- Bedford: Danny Espinosa
- Exeter: Michael Morse
- Westmoreland: Ryan Zimmerman
- Archbishop Of Canterbury: Davey Johnson
- Bishop of Ely: Steve McCatty
You get the picture. Fill in Charles VI, the Dauphin and all those guys off the Yankees' roster.
5) What is your favorite sweet guilty pleasure?
White chocolate macadamia nut cookies.
6) If you could be a Food Network Star, what would your show's theme be?
Hot, fat MEAT. With BACON!
7) Board game, roleplay, cards, apps – what is your favorite game to play and why?
Tough call. For different reasons, I like the old GDW strategic space combat game Imperium,
though I seem to spend most of my actual gaming time playing Civilization III
8) If you were the new Angry Bird, what would your super power be?
I don't play the game enough to have a good handle on that, sorry.
9) Paper or electronic book?
Yes. I have a ginormous library (even if a lot of it is still packed up) but the Kindle is just too handy.
10) If you could meet any single person in history, who would it be and why?
Robert Heinlein. Had a chance to meet him at the 1976 Worldcon, but the parents decided I was too
young to go to Kansas City by myself. :(